Where our Website requires you to register, you must provide accurate and complete information. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is up to date, and we accept no liability in the case of out-of-date information. You must not divulge your password to anyone. Each registration is for one user only. If you have reason to believe that the security of your account has been affected, please contact us immediately. We reserve the right to contact you by email, as provided at the time of registration, regarding your use of any forums and other interactive areas of the Website.
Users are asked not to:
- Use posts in the forums to advertise goods or services;
- Make posts or comments that are indecent, abusive, threatening, or infringe the copyright or other rights of third parties;
- Post messages which contain illegal or otherwise unlawful material;
- Post messages which contain viruses or code which may cause damage to another user’s computer software or equipment, or impair the functionality of the Website;
- Impersonate or misrepresent any third parties.
We cannot guarantee the reliability, accuracy or impartiality of any messages posted, and as such we request that you do not rely in any way on anything posted on our Community Pages, and that you accept all risk associated with use of these Community Pages. Users should not rely upon any of the content of this Website as constituting advice, recommendations or agreements.
We reserve the right to remove your registration if you do not comply with the above guidelines, in order to keep our Website safe and reliable for other users.